Sunday, August 4, 2019

Watch For Me On VK


  
The Woodsman’s Journal Online AND BandanaMan Productions can now be reached from VK!





I have noticed over the last year, that about a third of all of my readers are from Russia, Ukraine and other countries in Eastern Europe.

In the past I have announced articles on Facebook at Eric Reynolds and on Instagram at bandanamanaproductions, but now I am on VK as well.  So for all of my readers from these countries, watch for me on VK at Eric Reynolds, where I will post announcements of my upcoming articles for my blog “The Woodsman’s Journal Online”, and videos at BandanaMan Productions, HERE.


Feel free to click “Redirect anyway”, it is safe and will not steal your password, phone number, bank card information, or other personal information


When you are on my VK page, feel free to “click” on the link to my blog page at https://thewoodsmansjournalonline.blogspot.com/, it is safe and will not steal your password, phone number, bank card information, or other personal information.  Also feel free to visit BanadanaMan Productions on YouTube, it is also a safe site.

Thank you…благодарю васспасибіěkuji...Ďakujem!
 
I hope that you continue to enjoy The Woodsman’s Journal Online and my videos at BandanaMan Productions and don’t forget to follow me on both The Woodsman’s Journal Online and subscribe to BandanaMan Productions on YouTube, and if you have questions, as always, feel free to leave a comment on either site.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the glowing endorsement! Please continue to come back, more great material is on the way. Also check out BandanamanProductions on YouTube for videos on similar topics. Don't forget to follow me on The Woodsman's Journal Online and to subscribe to BandanamanProductions on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete